The Chapel was consecrated on 19 December 1902 by the Bishop of Sigüenza, Father Toribio Minguella. It is surrounded by two cypress trees, two walnut trees, a lime tree and an oak tree many hundred years old. It is accessed by a stone staircase that faces the Pine Gardens. It has a choir area on the first floor and a seating capacity for 24 people. Currently, the celebration of Canon Law weddings is not authorised in the Chapel, as they require registration, although exceptions have been made in certain cases.